CGIRB is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity and honesty throughout all aspects of our business. We strive to ensure that our employees share our commitment to ethically responsible research. We aim to recruit and hire a diverse workforce that can apply unique perspectives to assist the Board in protecting human subjects.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are team oriented, hard working and enjoy fast paced environments.
- You are interested in contributing to clinical research in a unique way.
- You have clinical research experience and would like to apply it toward the protection of human subjects.
- You have administrative experience and would like to learn more about the industry.
- You are hard working and would like to be part of a small dynamic organization.
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements of our current opportunities, please send your cover letter with resume–including salary expectations–to email@example.com. If CGIRB sees a match between your qualifications and current hiring needs, we will contact you.
We currently have the following positions available:
The WIRB Copernicus Group is a dynamic fast-growing organization whose main goal is the protection of research subjects. We believe the success and potential of WCG has no limit and is driven by the employees and their efforts. We’re looking for dynamic, self-motivated and hardworking people to join our…READ MORE
CGIRB is looking for spring/summer interns. Essential Duties: Provide valuable administrative support to assigned team. Exercise good judgment in the execution and performance of assigned tasks. Work toward 100% accuracy in their work and understand the importance of accuracy. Work as a part of a team to ensure all deadlines…READ MORE