CGIRB is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity and honesty throughout all aspects of our business. We strive to ensure that our employees share our commitment to ethically responsible research. We aim to recruit and hire a diverse workforce that can apply unique perspectives to assist the Board in protecting human subjects.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are team oriented, hard working and enjoy fast paced environments.
- You are interested in contributing to clinical research in a unique way.
- You have clinical research experience and would like to apply it toward the protection of human subjects.
- You have administrative experience and would like to learn more about the industry.
- You are hard working and would like to be part of a small dynamic organization.
We currently have the following positions available:
Applications Support Analyst
Operations Coordinator (contract)