2013 AAHRPP Conference in Miami – Quality Human Research Protection Programs: Evidence-based Practice in a Global Environment
CGIRB will be attending the AAHRPP annual meeting. To meet with us at the conference, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the 2013 AAHRPP Conference:
Researchers, organizational officials, HRPP professionals, IRB members and chairs, sponsors, and others interested in global standards for human research protection attend the annual international conference to learn from industry experts on subjects pertaining to the improvement of human research protection programs.
- Integrating bioethics research and HRPP operations
- Protecting research participants worldwide
- Studying evidence-based practices
- Exploring innovative collaborations and solutions
- Understanding genetic research, bio-banking, and incidental findings
- Challenging today’s thinking about IRB and HRPP effectiveness
- Learning from researchers around the globe