If you are already participating in a research study, you are encouraged to communicate with the research team first, especially if you are experiencing medical problems.
You may also contact CGIRB for help if:
- you want general information or have general questions about research or your rights
- you wish to discuss problems, suggestions, or concerns
- you do not feel comfortable talking with the research team
- you want advice on how to communicate with the research team
- you have communicated with the research team and they have not been able to help you
You may contact the IRB by mail or by phone. Every precaution will be taken to maintain your confidentiality.
Copernicus Group IRB
P.O. Box 110605
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709